Eric's Fry Bread
- Product Code: Eric's Fry Bread
- Availability: In Stock
- 1 C. Plain Flour
- 1 C. Self-Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 3/4 C. Plain yogurt
- Oil for frying.
1. Mix all ingredients together, kneading to form dough.
2. Tear off golf ball sized pieces, flatten with hand or roll out thinly.
3. Heat oil in pan. Add Fry Bread and cook 2-3 minutes until top puffs up. Turn and cook another 3-5 minutes until cooked through.
4. Serve warm with your choice of topping: Honey butter, honey, powdered sugar, or sprinkle cinnamon sugar. Can also be used as a "tortilla" for tacos, side dish bread, bun for sandwich, and dessert as mentioned with previous toppings. May lend well to other styles of cooking such as baking or toasting on a stick, but I have not tested those.
Notes: May have to adjust wet to dry ratios a bit depending on humidity and style of yogurt moistness.
Submitted by: Eric W.