1. Brown the ground beef in a pan, add in 1 package of taco seasoning and a bit of
Tony's Seasoning (or however you like your meat seasoned).
2. Add all of your beans, corn and tomatoes to the pot.
3. Add in the ground beef. After it is browned drain the grease if you would like but
I like to keep some in it.
4. Add in your dry ranch seasoning, add the other half package of taco seasoning
along with any other spices you would like.
5. Make sure your stove is at a good simmering temperature, continuously stir for
about 20-30 minutes until the soup is hot.
6. Slap that soup in a bowl, put a heap of sour cream on it and eat with the scoopy chips!
This recipe could also be adapted to backpacking by just adding all of your veggies to a ziploc bag out of the cans or preparing at home which is what I sometimes do. This is one of my favorite camping recipes.
Submitted by: Winston S.