2 ½ C. Flour
2 ½ tsp. Baking Powder
1 tbsp. Sugar
1 tsp. salt
½ C. Cold Butter
3/4 cup milk
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a gallon ziploc bag.
2. Cut butter into several small pads and mix into dry ingredients. You can mix in by kneading the bag with hands or cutting it in by crossing 2 knives.
3. Add egg and milk to the bag. Mix together until just combined with the other ingredients. Don’t overmix.
4. Either flatten into one large biscuit or roll desired size smaller dough balls.
5. Put in greased bread pan and bake approximately 10-20 min. When it starts to smell like biscuits, it's probably getting close to done.
Pro tip: Put your hottest coals on top of the oven to help cook the top of the biscuits. (The pocket bellows is a handy tool to have on hand to stoke coals and keep them hot.)