NITECORE NU25 Rechargeable Headlamp - 190 Lumen with 360 Lumen Turbo; 1.9oz
- Product Code: NITECORE NU25
- Availability: In Stock
- 360 LUMEN WIDE BEAM - Featuring a CREE XP-G2 S3 LED for a primary output, the NU25 is capable of 360 lumen max output and 88 yards of throw, perfect for biking, jogging and trekking.
- AUXILIARY HIGH CRI AND RED LED LIGHTS - The high CRI auxiliary light produces richer more natural looking colors over standard LEDs making it a great tool for up close tasks requiring fine detail while the auxiliary red LED is great for preserving night vision.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighing less than an ounce and small enough to fit in a pocket, the NU25 is comfortable for daily use and long excursions.
- NO CHARGER NEEDED - The headlamp is great for travel and daily use because it uses a built-in micro-USB battery can easily be charged on-the-go using a micro-USB charging cable connected to any USB power source.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS - NITECORE NU25, Headband, USB Cable, LumenTac adapter
The NITECORE NU25 utilizes three light sources (white, red and high CRI) to create a versatile and lightweight headlamp you'll find endless uses for. A powerful CREE XP-G2 S3 LED capable of 360 lumen and a 88 yard throw serves as the main output and is useful for outdoor activities like running, cycling, hiking and camping. There's also an auxiliary red LED that helps preserve night vision for nighttime photography, map reading and stargazing while an auxiliary high CRI LED produces a warm, floody beam ideal for up close reading and detail work. Dual switches located on the top of the unit provide easy access to the main and auxiliary lights.
The NU25 uses a built-in rechargeable battery to reduce the size and weight of the unit and to create a compact and comfortable headlamp users can wear for hours at a time. When you're ready to recharge, simply plug-in the micro-USB charging cable into the built-in micro-USB port and any USB compatible power source, making this a great headlamp for travel and daily use. The headlamp unit can also be connected to external USB power sources via the built-in micro-USB port for extended runtimes allowing you to continue activities without having to stop and recharge.