- Product Code: Breakfast Burrito
- Availability: In Stock
8 Slices of bacon cut in 1 inch strips.
1 C. Reconstituted dehydrated potatoes. Hungry jack brand in the carton work well (found on the dry potato isle of your grocery store).
1/2 C. Shredded Cheese
Sour cream and salsa for topping
sauteed bell peppers and onions (optional)
1. Cook bacon in fry pan.
2. When bacon is mostly cooked add reconstituted potatoes and cook with bacon.
3. When potatoes are browned to your liking add eggs and cook while stirring everything together.
4. Salt and pepper to taste (go easy on the salt as the bacon is already quite salty).
6. Place ¼ of mixture on each tortilla and top with sour cream and salsa. Enjoy!