Obrien Sisters Fudge
- Product Code: Obrien Sisters Fudge
- Availability: In Stock
2 ¼ C. Sugar
2 heaping tbsp. Koko Samoa
¾ C. Cream
1 stick of Butter, set aside ½ inch to lightly grease a baking dish
1 heaping tbsp. Marshmallow Cream
3 tbsp. Peanut Butter
1 dash of Vanilla
1. Mix Sugar and Koko Samoa well in a small bowl (omit Koko Samoa for Peanut Butter fudge).
2. Melt Butter, Cream, Sugar and Koko Samoa in a sauce pan while stirring over high heat.
3. Once mixture comes to a hard boil, reduce heat to medium and stir mixture for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, stir in Marshmallow Cream until melted, add Peanut Butter until melted.
5. Stir in Vanilla and add to greased baking dish…enjoy!!
Cutting/grating Koko Samoa:
The easiest way I have found to get the koko the right size is to grate it with a serrated knife in a pie tin to catch the shavings.
Submitted by: Greg S.