Christine's Koko Samoa Fudge
- Product Code: Christine's Koko Samoa Fudge
- Availability: In Stock
⅓ C. Butter
¼ C. grated Koko Samoa
1 ½ C. Powdered Sugar
1 tbsp Milk
Pinch of salt
1. Grate block of Koko samoa with a knife until you have 1/4 cup.
2. Melt butter and koko samoa together in saucepan.
3. When melted; add powdered sugar, salt, and milk. Cook together until well combined.
4. Cover and allow to cool. Best if left to sit at room temperature 8-10 hours.
( You might want to double this recipe. It's really good!)
Cutting/grating Koko Samoa
The easiest way I have found to get the koko the right size is to grate it with a serrated knife in a pie tin to catch the shavings.