Gen2 Stainless Firebox Nano Ultralight Stove
- Manufacturer: Folding Firebox
- Product Code: Gen2 Stainless Firebox Nano Ultralight Stove
- Availability: In Stock
· Multi-fuel versatility.
· No assembly, hinged construction (a true folding stove).
· Perfect for the Trangia Spirit Burner ("Sweet spot" head space of 1" in top position).
· Proprietary cross-feed fuel delivery system.
· Adjusts to fit small cups or large pans.
· Fits in your shirt pocket. The Firebox Nano (patent pending) is the essence of Firebox in the smallest possible form. Often referred to as, "Little Gem." This is one of the coolest backpacking stoves you've ever seen. At less than 6 ounces (4 ounces in Titanium), the Firebox Nano is only 3″ wide and folds down to a ridiculously thin .25″. With its proprietary cross-feed fuel delivery system, this little camp and hiking stove can easily bring 2 cups of water to a boil in under 5 minutes. Even with all this power, the Firebox Nano is one of the smallest wood-burning and multi-fuel stoves on the market. Like its big brother, the Folding Firebox Nano is hinged and requires absolutely no assembly.
With position points for the Nano Sticks (included standard) the Nano perfectly adapts to use with a Trangia Spirit Burner. Allowing a full range of Simmer Ring adjustment and three head space settings ("Sweet spot" head space of 1" in top position). The Nano also accepts the Trangia Gas burner attachment. The Nano Sticks nest into the folded Nano in such a way that they cannot fall out. You won't find a disclaimer saying to expect warping because we don't believe in compromising quality to save a small amount of weight. We built the Nano as light as it could be without the common warping problems of other stoves. We use thicker material than any of our competitors for a good reason, wood fires create a lot of heat! Width: 3.0" (8 cm.) Height: 4.75" (12 cm.) Folded: .25" (.635 cm.) Weight: 6 oz. (170 g.) Made in USA
Made of Stainless Steel NOTE: Due to limited production capacity, only the stoves sold individually (not in kits) are made in the USA.